Child Registration Certificate (CRC)

Child Registration Certificate (CRC) or B-form is used to register minors under the age of 18 years.

Every minor under the age of 18 years has a fundamental right to apply and receive registration certificate from the place of origin. CRC is also commonly known as B-Form.

Who can apply for the CRC

You can apply for CRC if:

  • you were born in Pakistan
  • you are under the age of 18 years

What documents you will need

You will need to provide following documents with your application:

  • birth certificate from the Union Council office
  • valid National Identity Card (NIC/CNIC) of a parent or legal guardian

A parent or legal guardian must be present at the time of appliction. Their identity and relation to applicant will be verified to continue with CRC application.

How to apply

You can apply by visiting a NADRA Registration Center (NRC) with required documents.

Find NRC near you